What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to trade options in as little as 4 weeks
- Showing you how to select an online broker and get approval to trade credit spreads
- Showing you how options are exercised and what that means to you as a trader
- Showing you how to use prize charts to become a more profitable trader
- Showing you how to know when to make adjustments to credit spreads
- Showing you how to place orders for simple and multi-legged trades
- Showing you how to keep a trading journal and why it’s important
- Showing you how to adjust a position if that becomes necessary
- Showing you how to minimize your commission costs
- Video Tutorial No. 13: Iron Condors – Part 3
- Video Tutorial No. 11: Iron Condors – Part 1
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Online Options Training scores 72.61/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.onlineoptionstraining.com/discountoffer.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD297.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: onlineoptionstraining.com you’ll also be taken through to onlineoptionstraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)